- What is HFTrading?
- Features & Functionality
- Pros and Cons
- HFTrading Features
- Asset Offering
- Is HFTrading Legit?
- How to start trading with HFTrading?
- Types of account
- Economic Calendar
- Why should you use HFTrading Software?
- Platforms offered by HFTrading
- Cryptocurrencies offered
- Is this Platform Reliable?
- Wrap up
HFTrading is a well-known and most popular CFD broker, which offers its services in the Australian market. It is a trading platform of CTRL investments limited, which is a New Zealand-based Forex CFD broker, which was established in the year 2019, followed by the acquisition of MahiFX. This broker is regulated and authorized by ASIC (the Australian Securities and investments commission) and NZFMA (the New Zealand financial markets authority). This platform offers more than 300 CFDs in the following markets such as Forex, cryptocurrencies, metals, stocks, indices, and commodities.
HFTrading Reviews – Overview
What is HFTrading?
As per our HFTrading review, this platform is operated by CTRL investments limited, which is a New Zealand-based organization, and it is regulated by several regulatory authorities such as ASIC and FMA.
This broker offers its traders commission-free trades on over 350 CFD instruments which cover commodities, cryptocurrencies, indices, and several more. It offers three types of accounts for its traders, such as gold, platinum, and silver accounts. Besides, it also offers Islamic swap-free accounts for trading.
HFTrading offers its traders Metatrader 4 trading platform, which is globally recognized, and it can be used on the web, desktop, and mobile devices. This provider offers a wide choice of educational resources via articles, courses, video on demand, tutorials, and ebooks.
Features & Functionality
- Authenticity – 88%
- Reputation – 90%
- User testimonials – 92%
- Ease of use – 90%
- Security – 94%
- Profitability – 94%
- Performance – 92%
- Application – 93%
- Quick withdrawals – 92%
- Customer service – 90%
Pros and Cons
- One of the most advantageous features of this financial broker is, it offers low minimum charges for account opening
- This broker offers a demo account for its traders
- It also offers negative balance protection for all its clients
- It offers leverage 1:400
- This broker is regulated by regulatory authorities such as ASIC and FMA.
- One of the major drawbacks of this broker is, the residents of New Zealand and Australia can sign up with HFTrading
- The traders can use only the Australian Dollar as a base currency
- This broker charges A$50, if there is low trade activity and the withdrawal amount is below A$100
- It also charges starting from A$80 to A$200 a month or if the account is inactive for more than 60 days.
Let us discuss a few features offered by the Platform –
- HFTrading was previously known as MahiFX, and it was renamed as HFTrading due to its acquisition by LGT solutions at the end of the year 2019. HFTrading is an online retail Forex multi-asset broker headquartered in New Zealand with a registered office in Australia. It is regulated by the Australian financial services license (AFSL), and it offers its services in Forex and derivative CFD assets.
- These brokers offer three types of accounts, such as the silver account, platinum account, and gold account. Each account offers several benefits and different fees, and additionally, it offers leverage 1:400 for certain types of accounts. It depends on the type of account chosen by the trader.
- Moreover, traders who are signing up with these brokers choose to select three individual and joint account types as per their convenience. The minimum deposit for the account opening is A$250. They can access several financial instruments over major trading asset classes such as commodities, shares, Forex, cryptocurrencies, indices, and several more. It also offers Metatrader 4, where the trader can trade from web, mobile, and PC.
- One of these online broker’s main objectives is to help the traders execute profitable trades and offer their advice about various markets. Besides, this platform offers a simple trading process, and it offers advanced software for trading.
- Also, it provides educational information for a better understanding of the trading process. The traders can read some of them to improve their trading. Some of the information includes video-on-demand, ebooks, webinars, online tutorials, and trading courses.
- The several account types offered by the broker caters to different types of investors. Besides, beginners can register for a silver account while intermediate and experienced traders can go in for gold and platinum accounts. Even though this platform offers different account types, the trader can access several products from HFTrading.
Risk Disclaimer – CFDs are complex financial instruments. Trading with CFDs carries a high level of risk for your capital and you should only trade with money you can afford to lose. Most retail clients lose money when they are trading with CFDs.
- Traders who have registered with this broker can access more than 350 trading instruments, which comprise Forex, commodities, shares, cryptocurrencies, indices, in CFD.
- Traders who register with HFTrading can have access to several Forex pairs that cover major, minor, and exotic currencies. It also offers metals, precious metals, stocks, and several more.
- This trading platform offers several trading products for trading. By offering more than 750 assets through platinum and gold accounts, it offers a variety of assets for the trader’s benefit.
- This broker offers some of the latest trading trends with cryptocurrency. They offer some of the major and most popular cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and they also offer cryptocurrency/currency pairs which is one of the major highlights.
Is HFTrading Legit?
- As per our HFTrading review, we can say that this trading platform is legit and trustworthy; this is because it is authorized and regulated by the New Zealand financial market authority and the Australian Securities and investment commission.
- By coming under the strict vigilance requirements as specified by the authorities, it shows that the platform is safe and the supervision from the regulatory authorities makes sure that the trader’s funds are used only for deposits. The authorities have issued guidelines to ensure that their client’s data is private.
- As per several good reviews, we can say that the customer support offered by the platform is dedicated, which shows the trustworthiness of the broker. Customer support can be accessed through live chat, email, and phone. The customer support is available from Monday through Friday.
Let us see some of the advantages offered by the Platform –
- One of the major advantages of this platform is, it offers more than 350 trading instruments and various CFDs and assets such as currency pairs, Forex, cryptocurrencies, precious metals, energies, stocks, etc.
- This broker offers commission-free trades which means no fees for deposits, no additional commissions or any hidden fees. This is considered as a major factor when compared to other online brokers who charge an exorbitant amount for trading and several hidden charges from the trader.
- The HFTrading platform offers great competitive spreads starting from 0.03, which helps the traders to execute profitable trades.
- The customer support team of HFTrading offers its customer support 24×5 and they can be contacted through live chat, phone, and email, which help the trader to sort out issues if they have regarding trading.
- HFTrading offers three important account types such as silver, gold, and platinum accounts. Moreover, the trader can choose from more than 350 trading assets that are offered by the platform.
- The HFTrading platform can be accessed from macOS, Windows, and several other browsers. It can also be accessed from Android and Apple devices, offers the Metatrader 4 platform for easy trading for the benefit of its traders.
How to start trading with HFTrading?
- As per review, HFTrading is a brand name of CTRL investments; the HFTrading account opening process is very simple and straightforward. For registering on this platform, the trader needs to visit the website HFTrading.com, and they need to click register.
- When the trader has provided the details such as name, phone number, and email address, a verification link is sent to the trader’s email address, and once it is done an account is created.
- As a part of the registration process, the trader needs to prove their identity, and they need to upload an identification such as passport, driving license, ID card, and for the residence proof they need to submit the recent Bank account statement, any official document, or utility bill.
- As per our review, the brokers agents will verify the accounts within a short time, which does not exceed more than 48 hours.
Types of account
- This broker offers 3 account types for different types of traders. Opening a trading account is very easy and the trader needs to fill up a registration form that requires their name, phone number, email address, and strong password. After completing the details, the user needs to offer proof of Identity and also proof of their address for KYC verification.
- HFTrading provides three types of accounts such as silver, gold, and platinum accounts. As per our review, that silver account can be used by the new traders, the gold account can be used by the advanced traders and the platinum account can be used by the pro-level and other institutional investors
- Each type has several unique features and offers services to different types of traders. Besides, a trader can get a special swap discount, if they are using gold and platinum accounts.
This broker offers an economic calendar that shows the detailed trading conditions and forecast about various trading instruments. The trader can also access the Yahoo finance earning report calendar, which is followed by other brokers as well. By using this, a trader can track various organization’s about their earnings yearly or quarterly. They can create a trading strategy by using the economic calendar. The trader can make the right decisions before they invest their money in trading.
Depositing a minimum amount is necessary for the trader to start live trading. Besides, this broker offers several deposit options for the trader such as MasterCard, Bank transfers, visa, and they can also deposit through Maestro cards, Skrill, and Neteller. Moreover, the minimum deposit requirement for this broker is 250 AUD, which is quite a reasonable amount.
As per our HFTrading review, there are no minimum withdrawal requirements for this platform, but the trader should be aware that any withdrawal below 100 AUD comes with 50 AUD as fees and the same applies if the trader is drawing an amount from an inactive account. To be on the safer side, the minimum withdrawal amount starts from 100 AUD, where there are no fees applied.
Why should you use HFTrading Software?
- As per our HFTrading review, opening an account with HFTrading is an easy and quick process and the trader should be aware that the minimum deposit for this platform is AUD 250. Even though they are a new online broker, they are already gaining a good reputation and there are several good reviews about this trading platform; which shows it is safe.
- This platform is suitable for both new and experienced traders, and it is simple to use. By offering a MetaTrader 4 desktop platform, it offers various tools and features that are designed to help the traders in everyday trading.
- The HFTrading platform user interface is very comprehensive, which presents the traders with the required information about the market movements and offers the traders to make data-driven decisions.
- As per the review, HFTrading follows strict security rules and the users can be sure that their data is tightly secure. Besides, the platform uses SSL technology and has firewalls in place to enhance security.
Platforms offered by HFTrading
- Mobile app
This broker offers a mobile trading app that is available for Android and iOS devices. Moreover, this mobile trading app is a device to make the trading process easy and quick; it offers real-time streaming quotes with technical indicators, push notifications, built-in charts, trading conditions and trade alerts.
- MetaTrader 4
By using this Metatrader 4, the trader can access the platform which already supports manual trading, copy trading, and automated trading. The user should note that Metatrader 4 is a trading software that has to be downloaded and installed. The trader can trade from either their laptop, desktop, or PC. They can have access to various charts and they can access several market indicators and trading signals.
Metatrader 4 web version can be accessed from any browser and it does not require any installation or downloading. By using a web trader, the trader can analyze the financial markets and they can have access to several tools; also they can use automated trading.
HFTrading Reviews – Types of Platform
As per our HFTrading review, this platform offers 20 various cryptocurrencies as CFDs, that can be traded in Euros, British pounds, and US dollars. One of the biggest advantages of CFD over the cryptocurrencies is that the trader need not look out for risk of storage, which implies they need not worry about storing the cryptocurrencies in a wallet.
This broker offers its traders several secure and simple payment options. Below given are the various methods by which the trader can use it for deposit as well as for their withdrawal –
- Debit and Credit cards
- Visa /Mastercard
- Bank Transfer
HFTrading is a brand name of CTRL investments limited and this company has its offices in New Zealand as well as in Australia. It is regulated under the Financial Security of New Zealand, it is also licensed with ASIC, (the Australian securities and financial commission). These regulatory bodies have strict guidelines for their brokers and they should keep their client funds segregated and the funds should be used only for trading activities. This broker is authorized and they are safe to trade since it is highly secured.
HFTrading online brokers provide various educational tools to help the traders to get the hang of the industry. They provide several e-books online, starting from simple to complex terms. It offers several tools for intermediate traders for buying and selling. Besides, it also offers experienced traders several concepts like advanced technical tool analysis and in-depth books which allows the beginners and the experienced traders to trade with confidence.
HFTrading Reviews – Educational Tools
As per our HFTrading review, this broker offers access to several instruments from various markets globally. Since the trading market is prone to volatility, experienced traders can take advantage of the market price movements to generate more profit. Especially, this broker offers access to important markets; some of the most important trading instruments in every category are given below –
The customer service offered by HFTrading is dedicated and professional. As per the review, the traders can contact the customer help-desk through email, contact us form, live chat, support, and through phone, Monday through Friday. Also, the traders can directly contact the broker through email if they need support for their queries.
Is this Platform Reliable?
As per our HFTrading review, it is considered as one of the most innovative online brokers which employs experienced professionals to help the traders to stand out from the crowd. HFTrading helps every customer to develop their trading skills to maximize their profits from trading. It provides cutting-edge technology with the latest analytical trading tools by ensuring that their client’s trading performance always ends up in profit. This platform is regulated by the New Zealand financial markets authority) It has a strict security policy in place and it also offers firewall encrypted transactions and it uses SSL technology to keep the trader’s transaction safe from hackers.
To conclude, we can say that HFTrading is one of the best and popular trading platforms where it offers the Metatrader 4 trading platform for web, desktop, and mobile. This broker also provides a wide choice of educational resources through online courses, tutorials, ebooks, and several more. They provide a demo account for its traders; it also offers access to the earnings season calendar and an economic calendar, where the trader can benefit from the information. Moreover, the trader should do their research and analyze the trading market before proceeding with any type of trading.
1. Is HFTrading regulated?
Ans. HFTrading is regulated by ASIC (the Australian Securities and investment commission), and FMA (the New Zealand financial markets authority).
2. Is HFTrading Safe?
Ans. As per our HFTrading review, we can say that this platform is safe because it operates under two financial regulatory authorities’ licenses; it also offers strict security measures for protecting the user’s funds. Aside from this, the platform uses SSL technology and data encryption and it also offers powerful firewall protection to protect the confidential information from cyber threats.
3. Does HFTrading offer a Mobile app?
Ans. HFTrading offers a mobile app for Android and IOS devices. This app is very helpful and it is designed for the traders to make trading easy and quick. It also offers real-time striving quotes along with technical indicators, built-in charts, push notifications, and trade alerts.