Ripple News (XRP News)

Ripple network has a number of unique advantages to its credit. It not only offers real-time settlements but also supports a range of currencies, including fiat money and cryptocurrencies for transactions. Further, the ripple network supports commodity exchanges, which further add to the utility of the blockchain platform.

XRP is Ripple’s native coin and its versatility is apparent from the fact that the cryptocurrency can be used not only on its own network but also on other blockchain networks. This is because the XRP coin is based on the shared ledger, which makes it compliant with other open ledger networks.

Cross-border remittance is the most popular use case of the Ripple network. Thanks to its high speed of settlement, the Ripple network is the preferred choice of many organizations, especially among banks that use the network as their primary infrastructure settlement technology. Not only is the technology fast and reliable, but thanks to the open ledger blockchain Technology, all the stakeholders involved in the process remain assured about the safety and security of their transactions.

According to the protocol adopted by Ripple, the network has capped the total number of XRP to 100 billion. According to the protocol, creators of Ripple have reserved 20% of the total supply with them while the rest 80% had been open for sale. Ripple XRP price keeps on changing regularly and the coin is rated as the third-largest cryptocurrency in terms of market capitalization. In sum, Ripple is one of the most important players in the crypto industry and Ripple XRP news is analyzed keenly by market experts. 

  • Ripple News (XRP News)

Spike in XRP prices as Ripple is going to break the suspense

The price of XRP will escalate to $20.01 in 2024, making XRP one of the very few coins that pave…

4 weeks ago
  • Ripple News (XRP News)

Ripple expands global payout coverage of cross-border payments solution

Ripple is one of the major players in the blockchain world, and it has been providing cutting-edge solutions to make…

1 month ago
  • Ripple News (XRP News)

Ripple and the SEC to possibly agree on 3 convenient dates

The battle between Ripple and the US Securities & Exchange Commission is not coming to an end until they mutually…

10 months ago
  • Ripple News (XRP News)

Will XRP Sustain its Positive Momentum?

2021 has been a great year for cryptocurrencies, but amidst the industry’s progress, XRP is facing severe market fluctuations. The…

3 years ago
  • Ripple News (XRP News)

Will Ripple (XRP) Comeback or Set Back?

XRP nosedives to test 6-month support at $0.1713 with a lawsuit filed by SEC against Ripple and the third-largest cryptocurrency…

3 years ago
  • Ripple News (XRP News)

Everything You Need to Know About Ripple Swell and Its Event

Ripple is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies around the globe. It has been able to carve a place for…

3 years ago
  • Ripple News (XRP News)

Ripple’s Complements Central Bank Digital Currencies and Stablecoins

Recently we have witnessed an increased interest in the concept of the central bank digital currencies (CBDCs). Now the Emi…

4 years ago
  • Ripple News (XRP News)

XRP Reclaims 3-Month High but Projects No Volatility

XRP, at the time of penning down, was trading notably above $0.20 at $0.22 after hitting a 3-month resistance. Over…

4 years ago
  • Ripple News (XRP News)

XRP Slides Below $0.20 Due to Bearish Intraday Momentum

XRP, in the recent past, was taken over by Tether in the global crypto market and is now ranked in…

4 years ago
  • Ripple News (XRP News)

XRP Pulls Back After Retreating to a 30-day High Above $0.210

XRP, at the time of writing, was trading at $0.195 after resorting to a 30-day high above $0.210 earlier in…

4 years ago